. Let's Get Started
We love our regular consignors and are always happy to have new ones. If you are starting a new account, we ask that you bring in at least 10 items. We have a few simple policies for consigning with us:
- To start an account you must have at least 10 consignable items.
- Consignment drop-off hours are Monday-Friday 10AM-5:30PM only!
- Consignments accepted Monday – Friday without an appointment. Saturday APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Clothes must be current and in style!
- Clothes must be within 2 years in age! Not 10 years, 20 years or 30 years old. We are running a store, not a museum :)!
- Clothing must be CLEANED, PRESSED and ON HANGERS and ODOR-FREE (no perfume, smoke or moth balls please).
- Please no more than 25 items per drop-off.
- Please DO NOT bring shoes in shoe boxes.
- If you have non-hanging items, please bring them in a bag we can keep.
- We will determine the price of the item. Everything is priced according to condition, style, color, fabric and original cost.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price. You will receive 70% for any item over $1000.
- Our seasons are March – July (Spring/Summer), September – January (Fall/Winter), February and August (Transitional Items).
What We Accept
We accept clothing, shoes, accessories from many brands, from casual to high end couture including upscale mall and independent brands.
Download Our Consignment Agreement Form HERE.
Please bring the form with you when you bring in your items to drop off.